Jim Abbott, Jr.
Based in Realty Advisory Group’s Los Angeles office, Jim joined the firm in March 2009. Jim specializes in the sale and lease of commercial real estate throughout Southern California. He works with owners, users, investors and developers in securing development and investment opportunities, and executing tenant and landlord representation transactions. His specific focus is industrial, office, retail and investment properties throughout Los Angeles County, especially in the South Bay, LA/LB Ports and West sub-markets. Jim’s unique experience in all asset classes has given him the ability to better serve his clients by thinking outside the box, gaining superior market knowledge, understanding evolving market conditions / trends, and delivering exceptional value to his clients all while upholding absolute integrity in all aspects of his personal and business life.
Partial list of large assignments
• 6.42 acre lease to Pac Anchor as their tenant representative
• 50,000 SF office lease to Snap as the landlord representative
• 80,000 SF office lease to Snap as their tenant representative
• 133,650 SF warehouse investment purchase for Rexford Industrial as buyer rep
• 80,000 SF warehouse sale for Jacmar as the landlord rep
• Multiple Sales on the world famous Abbot Kinney Blvd.
• 47 Acre Sale Assignment for United Technologies as landlord rep
• 12+ Acre Assemblage as landlord / buyer representative
• 100,924 SF office lease for Guthy Renker as tenant rep
• 133,650 SF industrial lease for Rexford Industrial as landlord & tenant rep
• Brokerage: Landlord / Tenant Representation
• Investment Services / Capital Markets
Jim graduated in 2009 from the University of Southern California with a Bachelor of Science degree in Real Estate Finance from the Marshall School of Business. While attending the University of Southern California, played on the USC Football team as a defensive back and on the USC Baseball team as an outfielder. He was a member of the 2004 National Championship USC Football Team and three Rose Bowl Teams. He was also a member of Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity, Cal Gamma Chapter. Jim is also a graduate of Loyola High School located in downtown Los Angeles.
Memberships & Involvements:
• Member AIR Commercial Real Estate Association
• Member NAIOP – SoCal Chapter
• Member The Jonathan Club
• CA Real Estate Broker License – DRE #01870203
• Loyola High School